Introducing a Complete Prenatal Screening Service
In conjunction with Victorian Clinical Genetics Services (VCGS), we now offer percept NIPT (non-invasive prenatal testing) at our Sunbury clinic. Click here for further information.
What is percept NIPT?
• This simple blood test analyses DNA, comparing all 23 pairs of chromosomes to screen for conditions such as Down Syndrome
When can I have this test?
• This test is available here at our Sunbury radiology clinic.
• You can book your viability/dating ultrasound (anytime from 10 weeks of pregnancy) and NIPT screening test at the same time
How do I book this test?
• You will need an imaging referral form for your scan, as well as a pathology referral from your GP
• We accept referrals from other radiology providers
• Simply call us on 9744 5344 to book an appointment
How much will it cost?
• If both the dating scan and NIPT test are done together, we will bulk bill the dating scan*
• The percept NIPT scan will cost $449 (no Medicare rebate available)
• Results will be available to you within 3-5 days
For more information, call us on 9744 5344 or contact your GP. Further information about the screening can be found at vcgs.org.au
*Please note: only the 10 week dating scan is bulk billed, further obstetric scans are not bulk billed