Overseas Requirements

If you are an overseas candidate seeking a professional career in radiology, and would be interested in the opportunity to work in Australia, please read the information below to ascertain your suitability and eligibility.

To work in Australia you must be either:

  • an Australian citizen;
  • an Australian Permanent Resident;
  • a NZ Citizen (note: NZ Permanent Residents will need a visa to work in Australia);
  • or have a valid working visa.

If you meet these overseas requirements and the prerequisites of the role advertised by Lake Imaging, you're welcome to apply.

If you don't meet these requirements, please visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship website for more information on how to obtain a working visa.

If you're an overseas trained radiology technologist seeking to work in Australia, you can learn more about registering to work in Australia from these sites: